Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of www.blogmint.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
By registering, subscribing, accessing, browsing or using any of the services / functionality of the Website you agree that you are of legal age to enter into binding contracts, have read, understood and are bound by the Terms (including any additional guidelines and future modifications), regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services on the Website. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to, access or use the services on our Website.
In these Terms, references to "you", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents (that will include both uploaded and live streaming of text, images, videos, audio etc.) and using the services / functionalities offered through the Website, "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers, and "we us" and "our" shall mean Blogmint Digital Private Limited (hereinafter referred to "Blogmint").
- Blogmint is the legal owner, operator and manager of the Website providing the services / functionalities being used by User and hence all the rights, benefits, liabilities & obligations under the following terms & conditions shall accrue to the benefit of "Blogmint".
- Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, along with any amendments made by Blogmint at its sole discretion and posted on the Website. Blogmint reserves the right to decline a User from registering on the Website or to terminate a User’s registration to use the Website and Functionalities at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- Website is a platform bringing together companies / individuals seeking content on specific brands / topics (hereinafter referred to as "Brand") and influencer / individuals willing to provide content on brands / topics as sought by the company / individual (hereinafter referred to as "Influencer"). The working of the platform is explained on
2. User Account, Password and Security
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Blogmint of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Blogmint cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 2.
4. Limited User
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website except in the manner agreed.
Further, Blogmint is not responsible for the manner or circumstances by which third parties access or use content and is under no obligation to disable or otherwise restrict this access. Blogmint provides you with the ability to retrieve and remove your posted content and your personal information from the Website. This ability does not extend to copies that others may have made or to copies that Blogmint may have made for backup purposes.
5. User Obligations
You undertake to use the Website only to post and upload content / blogs / material that are proper and do to fall under any of the below mentioned categories among other restrictions imposed by law. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using the Website, you will not:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any blog, tag or keyword;
- upload content that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- upload or distribute content that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- download / distribute any content posted by another user of a similar service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a content that is uploaded;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular service;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
- violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein;
6. User Warranty and Representation
You guarantee, warrant, and certify that you have the authority to upload and post content and that the same does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name, service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Functionalities rendered by Blogmint.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Blogmint owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Blogmint without obtaining authorization from Blogmint.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload on the Website, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which may be part of the content you post, or any other content that you upload, transmit or store when making use of our Website.
- Without prejudice to anything else contained to the contrary, it is clarified that Blogmint is not a copyright registration society, and we do not provide any copyright or trademark registration of any nature whatsoever.
8. Links To Third Party Sites
Blogmint will contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Blogmint, and Blogmint is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Blogmint is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. Blogmint may provide links of online advertisements to you, and allows you to post and upload URLs, only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by or affiliation with Blogmint of the Linked Sites nor does it represent the advice, views, opinions or beliefs of Blogmint, and Blogmint makes no claim of accuracy of any User-posted material. The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information. In the event that by accessing the Website and services or following links to third-party websites you are exposed to content that you consider offensive or inappropriate, your only recourse will be to stop using the Website and services.
9. Disclaimer Of Warranties/Limitation Of Liability
Blogmint has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but Blogmint neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or service. In no event shall Blogmint be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the Functionalities; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data; (c) any other matter relating to the Functionalities; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or service.
Neither shall Blogmint be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related Functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide Functionalities, or for any information, software, products, Functionalities and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, Blogmint shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Blogmint's control. The user understands and agrees that the services / functionalities are provided on a "as is" and "as available" basis and any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and user will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Blogmint from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Blogmint that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
- Blogmint may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any service at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing sub-section above, these Terms will survive indefinitely unless and until Blogmint chooses to terminate them.
- If you or Blogmint terminates your use of the Website or any service, Blogmint may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the service and Blogmint will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
12. Governing Law
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles, and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi, India.
13. Report Abuse
As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website. Blogmint does not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the contents of any user or any content generally posted or uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should any terms be determined to be illegal or unenforceable, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions.
15. Additional terms specific to Influencers
Every sponsored blog post must contain a disclaimer indicating the same. Examples include
- This blog post is part of a campaign at Blogmint.
- This is a sponsored blog post written by me on behalf of Blogmint. The opinions and text are all mine.
- Influencer must be minimum of 18 years of age at the date of subscribing / accessing the Website and utilizing its services.
The following categories of persons are not eligible to provide content to Brands:-
- employees (including the immediate families) of respective Brand which has posted the request for content and that Brand’s respective divisions, affiliates, authorized dealers/distributors, agents;
- Any individual / company professionally connected with the Brand which has posted the request for content.
- Influencer would be solely responsible for the content being provided by them and must ensure compliance with all laws or regulations applicable to them and the content being provided by them.
- Blogmint reserves the right to reject the content that it shall deem incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or incorrect or which violates any of the terms above.
- Blogmint reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Influencers and validity of content at any time, and to disqualify the Bloggers and content that it may deem in its sole discretion to have violated any of the terms and conditions of the Website.
- Influencers must submit content within the date specified by the Brands. Content submitted after the due date shall be rejected.
- Influencers must submit content individually. Any content that Brand or Blogmint believe, in their sole discretion, to have been made (a) via participation in a syndicate or (b) via any form of machine-assisted intervention enabling computer generated multiple entries, will be disqualified. Blogmint and Brand’s decision to consider the content is final and no correspondence will be entertained on the issue.
- Any queries may be submitted to email@example.com. Bloggers must mention the name of the Brand related to which they may have a query while posting their queries.
- No waiver of any rights by the Brand or Blogmint shall be taken as a waiver of any other rights it may have.
To maintain a high-quality of Website for all Users, identity information associated with a User account must be real and verifiable. To this end all Influencers must adhere with the following guidelines:-
- Influencer’s profile must accurately represent the Influencer’s experience, skills, and personal information.
- Profile photos should be clear and appropriate for a professional, global community. Logo, clip art, group pictures, or heavily digitally manipulated pictures are prohibited.
- One account per User / Influencer. User account should not be shared or duplicated in any way.
- Attempting to mislead by falsely implying a relationship with Blogmint or Brand is not allowed.
- Sharing contact information such as email, phone number, or Skype ID in profile is not allowed.
- Any offer of services that is spam in nature is prohibited.
- If an influencer solicits work to be done and paid for with Brands outside of the Website, their User account will be deactivated.
- Blogmint will disburse payments to Influencer according to the payment instructions received from Brands and those on file with Blogmint no more than 30 days after funds become payable. Funds become payable to Influencers after Brands accept work submitted by an Influencer. Blogmint shall be entitled to a commission of 20% from the amount payable to Influencers and shall deduct this from the amount payable to Influencer from a particular Brand. All taxes applicable on the amount shall be borne by the Influencer. Influencer understands and accepts that payments are subject to Blogmint having received the amount to be paid to the Influencer from Brands Influencers shall disclose their bank account details to Blogmint for getting the payments. Such details shall be kept confidential with Blogmint.
15. Additional terms specific to Brands
- Brands hereby certify that all the information provided by them on the Website, whether during the registration process or otherwise, is and shall be true and correct in all respects and agree to be bound by them. Brands understand and agree that the omission, misrepresentation or concealment of any significant fact in any statement made/information provided on the Website shall be considered sufficient reason for legal action against Brands, not restricted to termination of their user account and forfeiture of any amounts paid to Blogmint.
All request for content placed by Brands must be written in appropriate language, and accurately describe the subject for which content is requested. All requests for content must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Brands shall not share or solicit direct contact information from Influencer prior to selection.
- Request for content by Brands must be free of offensive language and advertisements.
- Posting the same request for content multiple times is prohibited.
- Requesting content or service that is illegal or violates intellectual property rights, copyrights or the terms of service of another service, product or website is prohibited.
- Requesting free work of any kind is prohibited.
- Requesting a fee in order to apply or bid is strictly prohibited.
- Request from Brands may not transmit any content related to or containing any adult or sexually explicit material.
- Requesting the creation of content that violates academic integrity is prohibited.
- Campaign posts must be free of spams.
- Only one user per account, and one account per user—accounts should not be shared or duplicated in any way.
- Where provide Brand’s logo should be appropriate for a professional, global community.
- Brand profile should not mislead or falsely imply a relationship with another company.
- Brands shall make payments to Blogmint according to the payment instructions received from Blogmint and in no more than 30 days after funds become payable.
- A Brand is able to view the estimated budget, unpaid budget and paid budget for content on their User account. The estimated budget is exclusive of the service taxes applicable which shall be paid over and above the unpaid budget while making any payment to Blogmint / Website. A Brand is able to track the budget blocked with Influencers for various work orders / request for content on the website. Depending upon the work order / request status, the payment would be transferred to the Influencers as per the payment cycle of Blogmint / Website. Blogmint shall be entitled to a 20% commission on the fees payable to the Influencer. Brands may specify that upon placing the request for content or while finalizing Influencers providing content. Brand can write at firstname.lastname@example.org for any discrepancy in payment made to Influencer.
- A Brand is eligible for refund if the payment made to Blogmint is not completely exhausted when a request for content is closed. A Brand’s request for content is closed automatically as per the scheduled end date set by the Brand or it could be closed voluntarily by the Brand after all the agreed blogging work/ content are complete. Blogmint would refund the unutilized amount within 30 days of the closure date. All applicable taxes shall be borne by the Brand and shall be deducted from the amount to be refunded to Brand. No refund will be entertained in case any service gets cancelled due to violation of any of the stated terms and conditions of service. "Blogmint" is not liable to pay any refund if any delay or interruption occurs because of third party involvement.
- If Brand fails to pay amounts due under these terms, whether by cancelling Brand's payment,initiating an improper chargeback, or any other means, Brand's User account will be suspended, no additional payments will be processed, and any work-in-progress will be stopped. Without limiting other available remedies, Brand must reimburse Blogmint for amounts due upon demand, plus any applicable processing fees, charges or penalties, plus interest (18%) per month, plus attorney’s fees and other costs of collection as allowed by law. In its discretion, Blogmint may setoff amounts due against other amounts received from or held for brand, make appropriate reports to credit reporting agencies and law enforcement authorities, and cooperate with them in any resulting investigation or prosecution.
If you have any queries about our privacy pledge, or want to know more about the above stated terms and conditions, then please contact us at:
Phone No: +91 120 4601883
Gedung Tifa, Jalan Kuningan Barat 1 No.26,
Mampang Prapatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota
Jakarta 12710, Indonesia Logix Techno Park, Tower B, 4th Floor
Sector - 127, Noida
Uttar Pradesh, INDIA.